Parent Coaching Series for Waldkinder Preschool
2 in stock
Parents are invited to join Amanda Petersen, Clinical Mental Health Counselor and Program Director of FocusedKids for a 3-week parent coaching series. Join other Waldkinder parents as we connect, practice, and take away tools for creating more calm in your home. We will share strategies so you can show up for yourself and kids in a healthy way.
Topics covered include:
- the developing brain
- managing stress and trauma using mindfulness
- decreasing isolation
- parenting children for social, emotional, and school success
Series Includes 3 In-person Group Coaching Sessions:
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 6-7:30 PM MDT
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022, 6-7:30 PM MDT
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022, 6-7:30 PM MDT
- Sarah Schlichter’s House (639 Buck Board Ct., Carbondale)
- Waldkinder Preschool parents
- Space is limited to 6 sets of parents and child care is open for 10.
- Includes 3 video sessions, 3 in-person group coaching sessions, and childcare.
- Children ages 3+ will get a fun and engaging FocusedKids lesson during the session.
Feel free to contact us with questions at [email protected].