With the advent of the COVID virus, FocusedKids has pivoted its program platform to include virtual training and lessons. To our delight, we learned that not only can live Zoom lessons work well, but they allow us to expand our reach into classrooms and homes. We are now including programming with teachers, parents, and kids together. In addition, teacher trainings and the family curriculum will be available via live-stream classes starting Fall 2020. Included are:
- In-classroom lessons with teachers and kids
- Weekly, 30-minute family lessons
- Monthly teacher trainings, with a peer-coaching component
- New professional videos of individual FocusedKids lessons for use by anyone
- New individual lesson books, downloadable for free
There are many benefits to making FocusedKids part of your daily routine: experience stress melting away, watch your kids grow their skills of focusing and self-regulation, notice problem behaviors decline. Stay tuned for more information.